Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Less Than 24 hours

Hard to beleive...we leave in less than 24 hours.  Tomorrow we board a plane at 9am bound for Newark and then from there to Beijing, China!

Everything on my "To Do" list is complete - yahoo! And I am all packed, except for a few items - like extra pair of glasses, sunglasses, an extra pair of shoes for girls - so we are in good shape.

Grace and Ruthie are very excited...I am hoping that the rain holds off and we can go to their soccer practice - so they get a little tired out and sleep well tonight.

My plan is to arrive at the airport around 7:15am - leaving us plenty of time to check in and get through security without worrying and scurrying.

Can't wait!

3 comments:

  1. We are praying for you all! Love you muchly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for a wonderful trip. Guangdong Bank was Millies finding place. I will try to locate more info on streets and I can post a pic on my fb page. What great memories for those girls! Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooooo! Can't wait to follow!! We returned to China last year and wish I could sneak into your luggage!! It was the trip of a lifetime and I know yours will be also! Savor each moment (good ones and not so good :)!

    ReplyDelete